Teach with us
LVBA is a wonderful place to work and explore your full potential. We truly care for our students and therefore, we truly care for our teachers and trainers.
Team spirit is extremely important for us.
If you think you have the right mindset, an unconditional passion for teaching, true commitment to your students and wish to join our fantastic eam, let us know who you are by filling this form.
As soon as you receive your details, one of our management team members will contact you to arrange an interview.
*All fields are mandatory
- Acting Foundations,
- Diction & Articulation,
- Vocal Intonations,
- Physical Theatre,
- Body language & Facial expressions,
- Scene work (solo and in groups)
By completing this course:
Students have the opportunity to apply to semi-professional and professional positions in Theatre, Film/TV, Cruises, Festivals, Councils/Government Events, and tertiary and private teaching institutions.
By the end of this course
Students are able to:
- Analyse, build and play any complex characters
- Deliver believable and strong performances
- Play with a large range of emotions, expressions, and vocal intonations
- Pace a dialogue and bounce their lines with other actors
- Have a sharp sense of body evolution and movement in space
- Learn lines in a more accurate and faster way
What our students say:
“I highly recommend LVBA Acting course for anyone who has professional ambitions. Real trainers, real training, the real deal!
“I wasn’t sure what to expect but LVBA delivered much more than whatever I was expecting. I learn so much about acting, stage craft but also so much about myself. A fantastic journey. Thanks LVBA!”
You might also like…
Unleash your voice and learn the best vocal techniques
Especially designed for actors and singers, complete your training in Musical Theatre
The best way to connect body and expressions.
The best way to improve your rhythm, coordination and look ‘cool’!.