The Application Process:
1- Application & Application fee: Click on the ‘Apply Now’, this will take you to the checkout page. You only pay for the Application Administrative fee ($150.00, GST inc.).The application fee is non-refundable and covers the fees to create your student account and enter your details in our register.
2- On the Ckeckout page, enter your details and the applicant’s details. Make sure that you enter the correct details and especially your contact details. On that form, you will be asked to indicate the payment option you want to pay for the course (up-front, in 4 monthly payments or over 40 weeks)
3– Confirmation: Once your application and application fee have been received, we will process your application. Our friendly student support team will email you a confirmation of your application and will send you the invoice for your payment (or first payment) according to the payment method you have chosen (up-front, in 4 monthly payments or over 40 weeks).
4- Enrolment: Once your payment or first payment for the program has been received, you will be officially enrolled in the course and will receive your enrolment confirmation and timetable for the first term by email
– ADMISSION ARE UPON AUDITIONS ONLY
LVBA students who have already undertaken a Diploma in Musical Theatre with LVBA do not need to audition)
– Applicants must 17 or over by the time the course starts
– Applicants must have undertaken at least a Certificate IV in Musical theatre or a Diploma of Musical Theatre to enrol in this course
– If you’re not sure this course is for you, talk to us and our friendly team will assist you the best they can
– Please note that the application fee will not be refunded if you do not meet the minimum requirement above at the time of your application
Feel free to call us – 0411 346 562 / 0406 991 019 – If you have any questions regarding the program.
ADVANCED PERFORMING ARTS PROGRAM: $ per year
MONTHLY PAYMENTS: $ per month for 4 months
WEEKLY PAYMENTS: $ per week for 40 weeks
– $ Enrolments fee applies
– Price includes course material, student pack and exercises
– Prices are GST included
– The payments per month and per week are ‘payment plans’. You commit to the amount of the full course (1 year) and choose to pay that amount in installments.
- Full amount when paid up-front: $ (GST inc.)
- Full amount when paid per month: $ (GST inc.) paid in 4 installments of $ per month for 4 months
- Full amount when paid per week: $ (GST inc.) paid in 40 installments of $ per week for 40 weeks.
Please, read attentively our terms and conditions
– Price includes diploma fees, tuition, course material, student pack and exercises
2024 Intake Application:
For the moment you only need to pay the $150.00 application fee.
Loic is an incredibly wonderful teacher. He balances his passion & expertise, with tenacious energy & a genuinely invested attitude.“
“Loic is hands down the best singing teacher in Queensland I have ever worked with. I cannot recommend him highly enough to anyone interested in singing, performance or musical theatre.”
“Loic is an incredibly wonderful teacher. He balances his passion & expertise, with tenacious energy & a genuinely invested attitude.”
“Loved this course! Extremely positive experience, helped build confidence and developed great skills!”
” I had a brilliant time at LVBA, I really got an in-depth look at music and acting theory. I would recommend this course for any semi-pro looking for weekly classes.”
“The Musical Theatre course at LVBA is an Extremely positive experience. It helped build my confidence and developed great skills.”
“I learned more in 6 weeks with LVBA than in 3 years with my previous singing teacher.”
“LVBA training is sharp and intensive. You feel stronger and more confident.
“The techniques you’ll learn at LVBA will blow your mind! In a few weeks, my singing has improved a 1000 times and my acting has become sharp and strong.”